Be a Supporter!

carmelhadinosaurcarmelhadinosaur

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 29 Fans
Follow carmelhadinosaur

All 940 flash Reviews

Bahamut "Happy New Year!" Bahamut "Happy New Year!"

Bahamut,

Well done!

Murray responds:

Thank you, sir. :D

(2007) Stomach Ache (2007) Stomach Ache

Hurray, Knox is back again!

Awesome Klayworld Klaymation! I'm gonna show this to my friends.
Funny as always! Hope to see more sometime :D

the YuYu the YuYu

Another one from Adam Phillips.

I think I watched this one 3 times. After knowing a bit more about the animation side of Disney from the book 'The Animator's Survival Kit', I can see why you are the top of Newgrounds.
Well, this flash is astonishing, fits well into the music and all movements gives the feeling of what they are supposed to give. In conclusion: More! More! :D

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS!!
What a hell of a job, the funniest part was the snakes with fake british accent XD
This thing needs to be broadcasted on TV.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Oh man that was great!

An hilarious flash! Great ending.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Incredibly Incredible.

Seriously, it's so popular because it's worth it. Hehe, I think the number of people seeing it more than once outnumbers the ones seeing it once.. or less! :D
Heck that flash is so well done! Way to go!!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Neato!

A hillarious flash! Glad I stumbled upon it. Loved the stly end lip syncing.
LOVED the ending!
Well, I think this flash is pretty genious, keep it up!

Everyday Everyday

Awesome work!!

This was a great flash, well done on everything, really. The ending was superb and hillarious! (eventhough I knew that she was drawing him, it was still very nice). A very stylish movie.
Only thing that bothered me is the bit oversized neck hehe but nvm that.. WELL DONE!

Jim Meets an Alien Jim Meets an Alien

Awesome.

Well, starting with the preloader: Nice idea, that would go well with the movie. Nice design also.
I liked the story. Seemed like it had some thoughts in it.
Loved the crickets in the background, blends well with the movie. Good job adding shadings, it adds to the style. Not too much of complex drawings, but they're good enough to do what they need. Nice animation also, works well.
Good job on the voice acting, it worked well. I liked the voices of the aliens, nice effects.
The mom part was great, really brilliant!
Overall, very nice. liked the many green things in the movie.

Goshmo responds:

Wow great critique. Im glad you took the time to write this n glad you liked it :D.

panicRoom 2 panicRoom 2

Awesome game.

I played this game since it came out, which means that it's been an hour. Haha I got addicted to it and couldn't close the window untill now. This game totally rocks because it's simple enough to try really hard on it, and hard enough to keep trying without the abillity to stop lol (like the Throw It (KB game)).
I find this game parallizing to the sticky hands exersise in kung fu. The technique just matches alot in my eyes. Anyway, I just stopped to review now, but im gonna keep on trying after I finish, because I put it on my favourites. So far my record is 62 and I barely got near to it expect 60, 57, 56... But at least I don't drop from 40 :) Im sure in few months if I take back a look @ this game I will see people with 100 and stuff haha...
I originally planned on reviewing a submission I could write alot on/to, but I just had the urge to review this, because it's really awesome.
Im glad you submitted it and I came across it, hopefully this gets front page!